The Teton cabin comes with a floating wall which allows you to adjust the size of your outdoor and indoor space. A covered screen patio gets you out of the elements and keeps the insects away. It’s perfect for keeping your fire wood, boots and outdoor equipment dry.
The Teton Cabin is lightweight, durable and easy to assemble all while being one of the strongest frames on the market. The Teton Cabin is available in 3 sizes, and available in polyethylene or a cotton/PVC combo. No tools required – fast & easy setup! Choose between all white or a white/olive drab design.
PVC material is used for the roof and dirt flap to prevent leaks and moisture from ruining the fabric walls. Choose the PVC/cotton walls combination to allow natural light transmission and breathability.
- Screened patio
- Floating wall to allow bigger indoor or screen room space
- Gable vents to reduce condensation in the tent and increase air movement on polyethylene models only.
- Screened windows to allow for cross air movement
Chimney ring made with high heat fire retardant material and flap to seal when not in use
- 3 windows
- Fire retardant
- Frame is made with high strength structural steel that is hot dipped galvanized for ultimate corrosion protection
- Assemble without any ladders or tools
Please allow 15 - 20 business days for production before shipping.
Agassiz Outdoor Outfitter Cabins are backed by a two year fabric warranty and 10 years on the frame. To monitor and ensure you receive the highest quality, everything is manufactured and designed at our North American facility.