Our original outfitter cabin is lightweight, durable and easy to assemble all while being one of the strongest frames on the market. The Red River Cabin is available in 3 sizes, and available in Polyethylene or a Cotton/PVC combo. No tools required – fast & easy setup! Choose between all white or a white/Olive Drab design.
PVC material is used for the roof and dirt flap to prevent leaks and moisture from ruining the fabric walls. Choose the PVC/Cotton walls combination to allow natural light transmission and breathability.
- Doors at front and rear of the cabin with a screen to keep out the bugs
- 2 Screened windows to allow for cross air movement
Chimney ring made with high heat fire retardant material and flap to seal when not in use
- Fire retardant
- Gable vents to reduce condensation in the tent and increase air movement on "Polyethylene models only".
- Frame is made with high strength structural steel that is hot dipped galvanized for ultimate corrosion protection
- Assemble without any ladders or tools
Please allow 15 - 20 business days for production before shipping.
Agassiz Outdoor Outfitter Cabins are backed by a two year fabric warranty and 10 years on the frame. To monitor and ensure you receive the highest quality, everything is manufactured and designed at our North American facility.